Annual General Meeting
The Murwillumbah Services Club 2020
Brand New Bar opened July 2020
The Murwillumbah Services Club in 1978
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Murwillumbah Services Memorial Club Limited
A.B.N 38 001 059 383
Notice is hereby given that the Forty-Eighth Annual General Meeting of the Murwillumbah Services Memorial Club Limited will be held at the Club on Monday, 30th November 2020 at 10:15am in the Function Room.
Please note: In order to comply with current Public Health Orders and our COVID19 operations plan, the capacity of this room is restricted to 50 people.
There will be no admittance to the meeting room after 10.15am.
- Confirm the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 25th November 2019.
- President’s Address.
- Presentation of the Auditors Report, Director’s Report and Audited Financial Statements for the period ending 30th June 2020.
- To consider the following Ordinary Resolutions.
- Appointment of Auditor.
- Transact any General Business in accordance with the Articles of Association and of which written notice has been received fourteen days before the Annual General Meeting.
- Declare the meeting closed.
Members are advised that any question relating to the financial statements are to be made in writing and received by the CEO fourteen days before the Annual General Meeting.
By Direction Of The Board
FIRST ORDINARY RESOLUTION
That pursuant to the Registered Clubs Act:-
The members hereby agree to approve expenditure by the club of a sum not exceeding $30,000 until the next Annual General Meeting of the club for the following activities of Directors:
- The reasonable cost of a meal and beverage to Directors whilst attending official Board or Committee meetings of the club.
- The reasonable expenses incurred by directors travelling to and from duly constituted meetings as approved by the Board from time to time on the production of receipts as such evidence.
- The provision of Corporate attire to Directors, so that whilst on Duty and on official occasions they can represent the corporate image of the club.
- The reasonable costs of Directors attending the ClubsNSW meetings and Regional meetings.
- The reasonable costs of Directors attending the Club Director’s Institute.
- The reasonable costs of Directors attending the ClubsNSW Annual General Meeting.
- The reasonable costs of Directors attending seminars, Trade displays, Gaming conferences, visitation to other registered clubs for the purpose of observing and assessing their methods of operation and facilities to enable the Board to be kept abreast with current trends and developments which may have significant bearing on the conduct of the club.
- The reasonable costs of Directors attending Charity, Community and Formal functions.
- The reasonable costs associated with the attendance of Director’s partners where that attendance is expected or required to represent the club and authorised by the Board.
SECOND ORDINARY RESOLUTION
Pursuant to the Registered Clubs Act:-
The following Honorariums be paid:
President – $7,000.
Vice President – $2,500.
Directors – $2,000.